- 1 x numbered acrylic-based paint set
- 1 x pre-printed numbered high-quality canvas 16"x20" (40x50cm)
- 3 x paint brushes (1x small, 1x medium, 1x large)
- 1 x postcard-sized image of the finished painting (for reference)
- Ability to color inside the lines
- Ability to color outside of the lines
- In short - it's easy and you can do it too
WHY PAINT BY NUMBERS?
- RELAXATION - Life can be busy, stressful and hard. Painting-by-numbers has proven to be a great way to relax and get the mind of your troubles. By sitting and focusing on just applying paint to the correct numbered fields, you will feel how your worries will lessen while you see your art piece come to life.
- GIFT - A paint-by-numbers set is a perfect gift for girlfriends, spouses, siblings, kids or anyone you hold dear. A fun and different gift idea that you will be remembered for.
FANTASTIC BONDING ACTIVITY - Spend time with your kids or partner creating beautiful memorable paintings. A fun and engaging experience for all.
DIY HOME DECORATION - Use your artistic side to create beautiful art pieces - even with no prior painting experience. Paint-by-numbers is easy for all and the results are great. Hang by your bed or in the living room.
I AM NEW TO PAINTING AND NOT SURE IF I CAN DO IT?
No worries - painting by numbers is a fun leisure activity for even the most uncreative beginners. It really is as easy as painting the right paint in accompanying numbered fields. Here is a short video showing you how it is done:
HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE?
It typically takes between 15-25 hours to complete a paint-by-numbers painting, depending on the detail level of the particular painting.
DO I NEED TO BUY THE DIY WOOD FRAME?
You don't have to. However, without it, you would have to go out and buy another frame anyway, if you want to hang your painting on your wall.
Not sure about purchasing? No worries - we offer all our customers a bulletproof 30-day money back guarantee.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
to create your own beautiful paint-by-numbers art piece?